Saturday, February 16, 2013

Issue #18, Toyz, Toyz, Toyz - Everywhere!

Plushies for Your Petz

I went on a toy making spree today, and with by request, you can get any of the available toyz I have shown here! Plushies galore...even Teddy the mini teddy bear!


Random Petz Spotlight

Heather's "Grumpy" was spotted in the show ring today while scouting some showz! Wow, what a kitty! Those markings are just gorgeous! Good luck in the ring, Grumpy!






Hexie Spotlight

*clap, clap, clap* DoktorGilda's  hexie here is a beaut! ^^ I'm loving the curly tail and purple whiskers. This kitty deserves a present; be expecting something in the mail, DoktorGilda. In celebration of you being a darn good hexer and finding your older petz, a gift will be coming your way, expect it to arrive in the next 1-2 days.

Grab Those Bags!

Fancy some surprise petz? Check here; Valerian.House was generous enough to offer some sexy petz for free! ;) I think I may go grab some myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment